The ergoline ers.2 system offers a flexible and comprehensive concept to provide physicians, therapists and sports scientists with maximum comfort in patient care.
A variety of system components such as different training ergometers, ECG telemetry transmitters, and a freely scalable software system can be combined in accordance with individual user preferences. Even with large patient groups, the preparation, actual training, and subsequent evaluation of results can be performed efficiently, safely, and easily.
A world of possibilities
- System for cardiac rehabilitation
- Simultaneous monitoring, control and documentation of training sessions for up to 24 patients per PC
- ECG acquisition via integrated ECG amplifier or telemetry sender
- Storage of the full-disclosure ECG for all patients/training sessions
- Any number of control devices (e.g. ergometers, treadmills, recumbent devices)
- Session training with unlimited number of activities
- Versatile analytical and comparative options
- Comprehensive documentation
The powerful ers.2 software relies on an intuitive operation concept and enables versatile group training in compliance with the applicable guidelines in medical training therapy for up to 24 patients.
ers.2 training in the classical sense
Ergometer training with ECG recording based on a suction electrode system or disposable electrodes has been an established working method in cardiac rehabilitation for many years.
Wireless training with ECG radio transmitters means enhanced safety and convenience – for patients and therapists alike.
ers.2 training monitoring on the move
The EOA app for Android tablets is an integrated on-the-go solution for performing and documenting training units outdoors and in field tests with up to six patients.
Questions about the product
Do you have questions about our products?
We look forward to receiving your calls
telephone +49 7431 9894 0
or your mail message