The powerful ers.2 software relies on an intuitive operation concept and enables versatile group training in compliance with the applicable guidelines in medical training therapy for up to 24 patients.
The system can also be flexibly adapted to special requirements. Physicians or physiotherapists can view all current events with the click of a mouse at the central station terminal. The central configuration enables the individual adjustment of the software to the corresponding work routine.
A world of possibilities
- System for cardiac rehabilitation
- Simultaneous monitoring, control and documentation of training sessions for up to 24 patients per PC
- ECG acquisition via integrated ECG amplifier or telemetry sender
- Storage of the full-disclosure ECG for all patients/training sessions
- Any number of control devices (e.g. ergometers, treadmills, recumbent devices)
- Session training with unlimited number of activities
- Versatile analytical and comparative options
- Comprehensive documentation
(from HIS or manually)
Time savings by transferring all relevant data from the hospital information system (HIS):
- Personal data
- Results of the exercise test ECG / ergospirometry test, etc.
Comprehensive management of cardiac rehabilitation or MTT:
- Group management
- Training control
- Training in compliance with applicable guidelines
- ECG monitoring
- Option to adjust and revise the protocol during ongoing training
- Safety based on continuous target/actual comparison
- Complete recording of all training measures
Documentation and analysis
Seamless data recording during endurance training and MTT:
- Transparent documentation of therapy progress
- Access to all saved training data and evaluations
- Convenient diagnostic reporting
ers.2 training in the classical sense
Ergometer training with ECG recording based on a suction electrode system or disposable electrodes has been an established working method in cardiac rehabilitation for many years.
ers.2 training monitoring on the move
The EOA app for Android tablets is an integrated on-the-go solution for performing and documenting training units outdoors and in field tests with up to six patients.